Tyler Willis has spoken to thousands of people at conferences and companies across the world. Based on his experience as a technology executive and entrepreneur, Willis speaks to three types of audiences:
- To large companies, trade associations, and colleges on how to embrace disruptive innovation and create an innovative culture in your company.
- To marketing organizations of mid-to-large size businesses on how digital media and new habits have changed the way you build relationships with your consumers.
- To startups, accelerators, and other groups of entrepreneurs on how to create growth at a disruptive technology company. Frequently, this audience is interested in the practical marketing lessons from Tyler’s experience at Involver (which acquired over two million customers before its acquisition by Oracle), BranchOut (which acquired over thirty million users), and Hired (which has created over five billion dollars in job offers in less than two years).
His presentations have been described by audiences as “very insightful and educational with an excellent ability to balance trends, techniques and strategies with concrete advice and real-life examples.”
Willis has spoken to crowds at MIT, Microsoft, South by Southwest, the American Marketing Association, and others in venues across the United States and Europe.
In 2014, Willis taught a class on Angel Investing, the public materials for that class can be found at www.adviceforangels.com -- if you have an audience of accredited investors and are interested in having him speak, please fill out a speaker request below.
Are you looking for a speaker?
If you’re interested in having Tyler keynote an event, please send a speaking request with information about your event. Scroll down for examples of past speaking engagements, press mentions, and awards. His speaking bio is available here.
Please note that in addition to speaking, Willis holds a full-time operating role at a high-growth technology company and manages a venture capital fund. Because of these commitments, he accepts a very limited number of speaking invitations each year.
Example Speaking Engagements:
- Growth Hacking Paris (Paris, FR) — Watch this talk on Youtube
- MIT Tech Conference (Boston, MA)
- Seattle Interactive Conference (Seattle, WA)
- [Withheld by Request] (Charleston, SC)
- South By Southwest (Austin, TX)
- Microsoft Webcamp (Mountain View, CA)
- American Marketing Association (Chicago, IL)
- Selected Customer Conferences:
- Oracle (Las Vegas, NV)
- Vertical Response (San Francisco, CA and Chicago, IL)
- MarketLive (Sonoma, CA)
- TMP (Chicago, IL)
- MarkEdu (London, UK)
- Bloomberg Markets, Tech Billionaire Made in France Seeds Paris Entrepreneur
- Sole24Ore, Interview on International Investing in Silicon Valley [in italian]
- VentureBeat, An Angel Investor’s Ultimate Guide to AngelList Syndicates
- Facebook Studio, 2012 Bronze Award. Awarded on behalf of work done for EVB and Skittles.
- Stanford University, Certificate of Recognition. Awarded from the Persuasive Technology Lab.
- OMMA, 2008 Best Integrated Marketing Campaign. Awarded on behalf of work done for Serena Software.
- Society for New Community Research, Award of Excellence. Awarded on behalf of work done for PUMA.